SEO Package Options (the nuts and bolts)
We have 4 SEO packages that are each individually positioned to tackle certain goals and outcomes of our clients: these packages can be stand-alone, or fit in with an overall online marketing strategy. Below is an overview of what's included in our SEO packages.
Each SEO package is individually tailored to your website goals and needs. When building your campaign we take a number of factors into consideration including:
- How search engines rank your industry
- What people are searching for - target keywords
- Your offline and online competitors
- The frequency that a particular term is typed into a search engine, and
- Current onsite optimisation
Optimising a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. This process of streamlining your site is coupled with a targeted online marketing campaign that is designed to increase the number of backlinks to your site and thus improve your website's ranking.
The time that it takes to get your keyword/phrases onto the first page of Google is dependant on a number of factors including current domain and page authority, the competition of the keywords you're targeting and your current onsite content efforts.
During our consultation process we will determine with you how long we believe it will take us to achieve our goal. This will then become a part of the terms of our contract.
- Consultation to discuss your business needs and how SEO will drive traffic to your site
- Complete website analysis which includes current ranking report
- Complete competitor ranking and strategy report
- Suggested modifications to make your site more SEO friendly
- Your primary keywords will be optimised according to your needs and our recommendations
We will deliver a link building campaign suited to your needs, this can include, but is not limited to -
- Content creation - Infographics, widgets, video, podcasts
- Press release submissions
- Social bookmarking
- Directory submissions
- Blog posting
- High PR links
To discuss with Simple iD what options we have available, and to get some insight on what we can provide, please contact us.